Think you know everything about sustainability at UC San Diego? Round up your closest classmates or coworkers to see who really knows the most! Can’t find anyone to play with? Not a problem! You can quiz yourself. Just click on the image below to begin.
Here’s how to play:
- Decide how many teams will be playing. You can add or delete teams by clicking on the +/- symbols in the bottom left-hand corner.
- If you are playing with others, assign teams and choose someone to be the host. When playing virtually (such as on Zoom), have the host share their screen and control the selections.
- Team 1 selects a category (Carbon Neutrality, Zero Waste, Trees & Gardens, Water, Get Involved) and a point value (100, 200, 300 or 400).
- The host will read the question out loud and each team can guess the answer.
- Click on the question to reveal the correct answer.
- The team that gets the answer correctly should receive a checkmark. Click on the X if they guessed it incorrectly.
- Points will be added or subtracted automatically to the team’s score.
- Team 2 selects the next question, then Team 3, and so on; repeat cycle.
- The team with the most points after all of the questions have been answered wins.